Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Currently List #63

Hello! It's Tuesday and it's time for another Currently List!



Watching: Once the boys went to bed, I caught up on some TV shows, the BET Awards, and watched Doom.

Reading: My Facebook newsfeed has been really interesting lately.

Listening: I really like the beat to this song.

Making: I saw this really cool idea on Instagram. A girl printed Kristin's (from Rukristin.com) Currently Lists onto some patterned cardstock so I did the same. They look awesome. Now I just have to cut them into cards.

Feeling: I did a lot of cleaning and definitely need to start splitting things throughout the week. I was so exhausted after all of that work.

Planning: I'm going to take the Find Your Voice workshop and have been gathering supplies for the class. I am also planning to join a few challenges as well so I have been looking through my supplies for that as well.

Loving: The iTunes Radio has been on point. I'm loving the Pure Pop, Latin Pop, and Workout Anthems-Hip-Hop stations.

What's on your Currently List? Feel free to share!

Until next time...

No comments

Post a Comment