Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Currently List #62

Hello! It's Tuesday and it's time for another Currently List!



Watching: I am so excited and happy that this show is finally back on! It seems like it's been forever since the season finale. The first episode of the second season was INTENSE! I can't wait to see the rest of the episodes.

Reading: I was a little behind on my emails and blog posts so I was finally able to catch up on that today. My Facebook newsfeed has been interesting and although there has been a lot of sad and not to great things on the news lately, I have to keep up with the news. I really think it's important to keep up with current events.

Listening: Love this song so much! It's currently on repeat.

Making: I bought some Tim Holtz Distress Markers and I am loving them! I really needed some markers to use with the stamps (the ones that you can color in) and StazOn ink that I have.

Feeling: So I ended up having to go to the ER this weekend. It looks like I may have pulled a muscle in my side or back because the scans came out show that everything was normal. The doctor told me that I needed to rest and said that my husband would have to watch over me since we do have two small kids and I could not bend down or reach up. It was nice that my husband had the weekend off and we were able to spend time together on Father's Day. We stayed at home the entire weekend and I was able to rest while the boys played video games and watched cartoons.

Planning: I am planning to make some Project Life cards using some watercolors, gelatos, and my new distress markers. I am so excited and can't wait to show you all what I make.

Loving: I have been very uncomfortable the last few days due to the pain. It seems like every position I get into is very uncomfortable. However, today has been a little different. I am starting to get and feel a little better. I'm still sore, but I am able to lay down comfortably.

What's on your Currently List? Feel free to share!

Until next time...

No comments

Post a Comment