Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Currently List #60

Hello! It's Tuesday and it's time for another Currently List!



Watching: I swear I love this novela. It's getting good.

Reading: Now that our staycation is over. I have been catching up on my emails and blogs. I also need to start reading some new books that I purchased over the past few weeks.

Listening: This song has been on repeat for the most of the day.

Making: I have been making lots of Project Life layouts, Project Life cards, and working on a mini album using my Freckled Fawn kits as well as other crafting supplies.

Feeling: So many awesome things are happening and it's making me feel excited, happy, and hopeful.

Planning: I've been trying to catch up on a lot of stuff. Due to our staycation, I decided to put a lot of things on hold so that we could enjoy our vacation. It was so worth it even though I have a ton of stuff to catch up on like errands and stuff on my to do list(s).

Loving: I'm feeling super hopeful and that is making me think of all the possibilities that are out there. If things go as planned then a lot of stuff might change. Usually I'm afraid of change, but some changes can be amazing.

What's on your Currently List? Feel free to share!

Until next time...

No comments

Post a Comment