Saturday, June 27, 2015

Set Sail Card

Happy Saturday! Today's post is a little late in the day, but I was busy with errands and had a few to dos to get done. Once I was done with all of that, I was able to get some crafting done.

I bought the DCWV Seaside Yacht 12x12 paper stack a while ago, but never really had the chance to do anything with it. I love the papers that have the cards that you can cut apart and knew that I would eventually use those first. I love that you can leave them as they are or you can decorate them. I decided to decorate my favorite card that was in the stack which is the one that says "Set Sail".




I love how the card turned out. I think the red enamel dots adds a pop of color and the sail boats are so cute! I focused mainly at the corners of the card since the words were so big. This card was really easy to decorate which was what I was going for. Now I have to decide whether to use it in my Project Life album or just adhere it to a folded card and use it as a greeting card. I plan to decorate the rest of the cards from the Seaside Yacht pack as well as go with similar embellishments as well.

Supplies:

  • Recollections Craft It Valentine-Enamel Dots
  • Studio Calico Wood Veneers
  • DCWV Seaside Yacht cut apart card (Set Sail card)
  • Tombow Xtreme Adhesive
How is your weekend going? What have you made this week? Feel free to share in the comments section.

Until next time...

No comments

Post a Comment