Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Currently List #59

Hello! You may have noticed that I didn't post a Currently List yesterday. We are having a staycation so I might not post a lot for the next couple of days (or week). Today, I'm going to share my currently list.


Watching: So I'm catching up on the latest episode of Finding Carter. This episode is a little intense. Oh I also watched the last episode of Outlander and I don't even have the words.

Reading: I've had a lot of blog posts to catch up on. I also need to start reading some books and magazines that I bought.

Listening: This song is awesome.

Making: I'm catching up on some Project Life layouts and have been making some Project Life cards.

Feeling: I'm so excited about the driving lessons that I have taken so far. They have been going great and I am overcoming my fear of driving!

Planning: To make some greeting cards and Project Life cards using my Freckled Fawn kits and my Doodlebug Take Note kit. We may go see the new Insidious movie as well once it comes out in theaters.

Loving: [See Feeling] Yay! Yay! Yay!

What's on your Currently List? Feel free to share!

Until next time...

No comments

Post a Comment