Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Currently List #41

Hello there! It's Tuesday and it's time for another Currently List!


Watching: I sometimes forget how funny The Amazing World of Gumball can be.

Reading: I had so many e-mails when I woke up this morning. I hate when I have so many e-mails that have not been read and I took the time to actually go through and organize a lot. It's amazing how  fast your inbox can get cluttered.

Listening: All Things Go is an amazing song. Nicki really did a good job with this one.

Making: The boys wanted tacos for dinner and they were delicious!

Feeling: It's been a good day and I am feeling great.

Planning: I'm planning on working one some Valentine's Day presents this Friday. It just so happens that the Awesome Ladies Project falls on this Friday so I will be spending my two hours working on some Valentine's Day presents and other crafting projects.

Loving: I got some slippers on Christmas and they are so comfy.

What's on your Currently List? Feel free to share!

Until next time...

No comments

Post a Comment