Monday, January 5, 2015

Twenty-Four

Today is my birthday and I am twenty-four. I actually started celebrating my birthday early (like almost a week ago). My husband and I went to see The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies on December 30th which worked out great since we knew he would have to work on the weekend and the boys will be starting school again soon. I have to say The Hobbit was amazing and I highly recommend this film to everyone.

Yesterday, I had a mini Law and Order: SVU marathon and organized some of my crafting supplies. The boys and I also watched lots of Jake and the Never Land Pirates and we played with their trucks and trains.

Now for today, I plan to have a Lord of the Rings and The Hobbit movie marathon. I have been wanting to do this for a while now and what better day to do it then on my birthday! We also plan to go out for ice cream (or frozen yogurt) and get some pizza. We have never been to Pinkberry and may just go there. I think the boys are going to love it!

I can't wait to get the day started! 2015 is already looking like it's going to be a great year and I have a feeling that this birthday is going to be an awesome one! So Happy Birthday to me and here's to having an awesome year!

Until next time...

No comments

Post a Comment