Thursday, January 1, 2015

December 2014-Month in Review Card

Hello there! Happy New Year! It's a brand new year! So many new opportunities and choices. A fresh start, a new beginning, a new journey...just new. I'm excited for this new year and maybe some things will be the same with just a few improvements, but I'm excited for the start of this new year! 

Yesterday, as it neared January 1st, I decided to fill in a calendar card for December. I have been wanting to fill in one of those cards for a while now and I thought it would be nice to end the month and the year with one. 



The card is from the Project Life 5th and Frolic core kit. I also used some of the Heidi Swapp Project Life stamps as well as some stickers from Doodlebug Designs. I love that there are a few extra cards in the core kit and I plan to use them every month. I will probably have to make my own monthly cards or purchase and download some other month cards when I run out. 

Thanks for visiting. I hope you all have a wonderful year!

Until next time...

No comments

Post a Comment