Monday, January 12, 2015

My 2015 Goals

I have a lot of things that I want to accomplish this year. Some are small and some are kind of big. I am determined to accomplish most of my goals (hopefully all of them) and am still trying to figure out if I will focus on one major goal a month or if I will just try to work on all of them little by little as the year goes by.


These are my goals for 2015 and are in no particular order.
  • Exercise more: I am considering going to a gym at least 3 times a week and then working out at my house the other days. I really need to work this into my schedule and make sure to put it in my planner.
  • Read one book a month: I have mentioned before that I love to read. I have so many books that I have purchased that I have not had the time to read (I know...horrible) or just haven't finished yet. This year, I want to try and read one book a month. I have even joined a book club and although I may not participate every month, my goal is to just make sure that I read one book.
  • More date nights with John: We are always so busy that sometimes we don't go on a lot of dates. This past year, we had a decent amount of dates and hopefully we can continue to do this in 2015 as well. We just get so busy with the boys, work, housework, etc. Maybe we can have date night once a month, but I don't want to make the amount specific because I'm not too sure if we would have the time. I still plan to add this goal into my monthly goals list in my planner.
  • Eat healthier: There are so many things that I can do to eat healthier like making sure to eat breakfast more often. I am horrible at eating breakfast and I know it's a bad habit. I also need to eat more vegetables as well.
  • Work on my networking skills: I want to really work on my blog and networking skills this year. I know that if I improve then I will get more opportunities.
  • Enroll in crafting classes: I enrolled in One Little Word last year and am considering joining again this year. I have been having some trouble coming up with a word, but I think I found the perfect word. I'm on the hunt for some other classes and challenges as well.
  • Keep creating: Create was my word for 2014 and I feel very happy that I actually did create a lot last year. I am hoping to continue to create in 2015.
  • Get 5 blog subscribers a month: I've only been blogging since April 2014 so I am still figuring a lot of stuff out with my blog and I'm still learning. My hope is to get at least 5 blog subscribers a month.
  • Work on overcoming my fear of driving: I know it may sound silly, but I am so scared of driving. I plan on enrolling in a driving class so that I can try to overcome my fear of driving. 
  • Drink more water: I'm really bad with drinking water, but I know I NEED to work on this. I also want to limit my soda intake as well. There are times where I will not drink soda for a month, but I eventually go back to drinking soda.
Have you set any goals? What do you hope to accomplish this year?

Until next time...

No comments

Post a Comment