Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Currently List #39

Hello there! It's Tuesday and it's time for another Currently List!



Watching: I have some catching up to do. I didn't get to watch all of my novelas yesterday as well as a few others so while I work on my Project Life album, I will be catching up on TV shows.

Reading: I finally signed up for bloglovin' about two weeks ago and I love it! I love that you can keep all your blogs in one place and can keep track of the blog posts that you haven't read yet.

Listening: I'm taking it old school with this song lol!

Making: I'm catching up on a couple of weeks of Project Life. I'm almost done and I am loving it! I'm also making and filling out Project Life cards for other projects. I love that there are other uses for Project Life cards besides just using them in Project Life albums.

Feeling: I did not sleep well at all last night and so I am a little tired. I have started taking vitamins and actually think it's working. I don't feel as tired as I normally do.

Planning: I am starting to work on future blog posts and I realized that I should have been doing this from the beginning. Usually, I would just log on and just type, edit, and then post. Now that I am making sure to stay on schedule with my posts and work on them days before I plan to post, I'm not as stressed.

Loving: I love my new Erin Condren planner and love the new cover I chose. I got the cover that has the bows and it's just adorable. I need to make a post about my new planner and how I plan to use it especially since I came up with a few changes on how I will be using my planner. Maybe I'll do this in the next few days or so.

What's on your Currently List? Feel free to share...

Until next time....

No comments

Post a Comment