Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Reese's Spreads VoxBox

Hello there! A few weeks ago, I found out about Influenster on one of the Facebook groups that I am in. Influenster is a really cool company that has tastemakers and educated consumers who gives their opinions and experiences on different products and companies. Influenster partners with many companies to give qualified Influensters samples and sometimes full-sized so that they test them out and review them. I immediately signed up because I love trying new things and who doesn't love to get free stuff?

I received an email about a week ago or so stating that I would be receiving a Reese's Spreads VoxBox. I was super excited to find out that I would be getting the Reese's Spread since I have tried Nutella before and heard that it is similar. And besides who doesn't like peanut butter and chocolate? I thought I would receive a tracking number, but never did. Imagine my surprise when I received my voxbox on my birthday!



I immediately tried the Reese's Spreads with some pretzels...and they were delicious! It really did taste like Reese's. It was like eating a melted Reese's peanut butter cup! I plan to eat some more with some apples next time. I definitely plan to buy more Reese's Spreads once I finish this jar. If you like peanut butter and chocolate especially Reese's then I recommend you try some Reese's Spreads!

DISCLOSURE: I received the products described in this post complimentary for testing purposes from Influenster. All opinions are my own and no compensation was received.

Until next time....

No comments

Post a Comment