Friday, July 4, 2014

Happy 4th of July!

Happy 4th of July everyone! I hope everyone has a great day and be safe out there! Don't drink and drive and please be safe if you're firing off fireworks.

I didn't have a ton of plans for today, but I've been having a nice and quiet 4th of July. I made some ribs, mac and cheese, and mashed potatoes.  I also made some brownies and plan to have some ice cream with it. The boys are having a great time playing and watching cartoons. Once my husband comes home from work, we will probably watch a movie or something.


The Hands that Built America by U2

I've played this song several times already today. I just love it. I think we should all take the time today to reflect on how this country came to be. And remember those who helped build this country and protect this country. Thank you to all of those who served in the military and those who are currently serving this country. 

God Bless America.

Until next time...

Emi

No comments

Post a Comment