Thursday, July 31, 2014

Thursday Thoughts

Hello there! It's Thursday and it's time for another Thursday Thoughts. So here we go...


  • Today was my son's Sneak-a-Peek (aka Open House) at his school today. I'm super happy that he is going to have the same teacher. She's awesome!
  • We finished school shopping today and got a ton of errands as well as to dos checked off my list.
  • Hobby Lobby and Michaels are like my two favorite stores now. Seriously I go to Hobby Lobby just a tad bit too much. I'm starting to like Tuesday Morning a little bit. They don't have a ton of scrapbooking/crafting supplies, but I always find something that is awesome. 
  • I found some binding rings and a really cute 6x6 paper pad by We R Memory Keepers (Bewitched) at Tuesday Morning and plan to make a mini album.
  • Speaking of mini albums, I really want to make several of them. I need to look up what kind of covers I would like to use...maybe some chipboard? 
  • I applied to be on the Xyron Design Team and I'm hoping that I get picked for one of their spots. It sounds like it would be a lot of fun.
  • I'm thinking about making a big change in the next few months/year...and I'm feeling a little bit anxious about it.
  • I just made a Pinterest and I'm trying to learn how it works. So once the boys go to bed, I think I'm going to work on that.

That's it for me. How has your Thursday been so far? What are your Thursday Thoughts?

Until next time...

No comments

Post a Comment