Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Currently List #14

Hello there! It's Tuesday and you know what that means...it's Currently List time! I absolutely love filling these little cards out and putting them in my Project Life album. As you know, I fill them out weekly and sometimes even fill out more than one in a week.


Watching: I love this show so much. It seriously gets better every week.

Reading: I really like this magazine, but it is so hard to find in bookstores here in the US. I know I can subscribe to it and have it in digital format, but it just doesn't feel the same in digital format. I can deal with subscribing to other magazines in digital format like the Food Network magazine, Every Day with Rachel Ray, and Cosmopolitan, but it's just not the same with scrapbooking and crafting magazines for some reason.

Listening: I heard this song on Finding Carter and immediately had to download it on iTunes. This song is awesome and I love finding new songs.

Making: I have been catching up on my Project Life album. I seriously needed to get like at least 3 weeks of journaling done. I only have last week to do and will be officially caught up.

Feeling: I am so sick. I only got about 3 hours of sleep last night and probably the same amount the night before. My husband was so sweet and took the boys to play downstairs so that I can try to get some more sleep and rest.

Planning: I am planning on making some more cards. I have been in crafting mode and have been obsessed with making cards and stickers.

Loving: I love chicken noodle soup and I especially love it when I am sick.

What's on your currently list? Feel free to share!

Until next time...

No comments

Post a Comment