Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Currently List #12

Happy Tuesday! It's that time again...for Currently List!


Watching: I caught up on some shows like Teen Wolf and Mistresses today. I love those two shows.

Reading: I've also been catching up on reading several blog posts. I love reading the posts over at Ramblings of a Suburban Mom.

Listening: I've been listening (and dancing) to Me Tengo Que Ir over and over again. 

Making: I've been on a sticker making frenzy. I need to buy a small basket or container to put them all in.

Feeling: That nap was so so so so so needed! I feel really relaxed and well rested.

Planning: I'm planning on posting some blog posts. I also have a ton of other blog related stuff to plan and get done.

Loving: I am loving this huge bag of jolly ranchers that I bought. Green Apple is my absolute favorite flavor.

What's on your currently list? Feel free to share!

Until next time...

Emi

No comments

Post a Comment