Monday, July 28, 2014

Crafting Projects Using Xyron Products

Hello everyone! Happy Monday! I hope you all had a great weekend. The past few days, I have been busy getting some new crafting supplies. I think I'm set for the time being. I found lots of great goodies and have been spending the morning using the stuff to make things.

So what new products did I purchase? Xyron products!

I already have the Xyron 5" creative station and the permanent adhesive, but I also purchased the laminate cartridge and the laminate/permanent adhesive. I even bought the magnet tape since I did not find the magnet cartridge.

Today, I made three different projects. I made some mini dashboards for my planner, some stickers, and I made magnetic dashboard for the fridge.

Mini Dashboards

Front

Back

Supplies Used:

  • Project Life (Planner)
  • Xyron 5" Creative Station
  • Xyron Laminate

Step 1: Gather the cards you want

Step 2: Put your cards in the creative station. Make sure that it is lined up neatly.

Step 3: Once you see the entire card, use the blade and cut.

Step 4: Cut the extra laminate off.

And then you have your own mini dashboard! You can punch some holes so that you can snap the card into your planner. Or you can just tape or add any other adhesive and stick it in your planner.

DIY Stickers



Supplies Used:


  • Patterned Paper (I used the Paper Studio Four Seasons paper)
  • Punch of your choice (Scallop)
  • Xyron 5" Creative Station
  • Xyron Permanent Adhesive
Step 1: Use your punch and start punching the patterned paper

Step 2: Put the punched paper into the slot of the Creative Station and run it through the machine

Step 3: Once the paper, is on the other side of the machine, run the blade/cutter across.

Step 4: Peel the film off and you have your sheet of stickers.

Magnetic Dashboard



Supplies Used:
  • Xyron 5" Creative Station
  • Xyron Laminate/Permanent 
  • Xyron Magnet Tape
  • Mambi Mason Jar Sticker

Step 1: Run the mason jar stickers through the Creative Station.

Step 2: Once you see the entire card on the other side then you can run the blade across.

Step 3: Trim the excess laminate off.

Step 4: Turn the card to the side with the permanent side (the non laminate side).

Step 5: Pull and tear magnet tape from the magnet tape dispenser.

Step 6: Apply the tape to the mini dashboard.

Step 7: Place your mini dashboard on a magnetic surface (I used my fridge).

So those are the three projects that I just completed today. I plan to use my stickers and my mini dashboards for my planner. I plan to use my mini magnetic dashboard to write notes to my husband and put some other reminder like where we need to go or important reminders on them. I love that there are so many things that you can do with the 5" Creative Station and that I can use other Xyron products in addition to the Creative Station.

Let me know what you think.

Until next time...

No comments

Post a Comment