Thursday, June 19, 2014

Thursday Thoughts

Hello there! It's Thursday so I am going to post my Thursday Thoughts. I found out about this from Jennifer over at Ramblings of a Suburban Mom. You can find more information on Jennifer's blog.


  • Even though I was disappointed that Bath and Body Works only have Dancing Waters online, I did go to the store to purchase some gifts. I even purchased a new set for myself that I hadn't tried before. I figured that I might as well since the annual sale is going on and there are some really good deals.
  • I didn't get to watch Frozen last week or the other movies that we bought so I am hoping that tonight I can watch at least one, but I'll definitely watch one tomorrow.
  • I think I am going to try and do a "No Spend" for July and August. Basically a "No Spend" is where you do not buy anything that you do not need (even if you really, really want it). Only necessities and bills will be paid. We'll see how that goes. We're pretty good at not purchasing things that we don't need so I don't think we'll struggle with this.
  • I'm already dreading next week. I have a ton of stuff going on early in the week. Lots of meetings and appointments...
  • I need to start reading all of my books and magazines. I think I mentioned this before, but I have a lot of books both in print and in digital format that I have yet to read. 
  • It is way too hot!! It's not even summer yet and the heat is just too much! I had a feeling this would happen since the winter we had was long and unusually cold.
  • I'm becoming obsessed with mixed media. I'm going to try some more tutorials tomorrow and during the weekend. I'm hoping that the tutorials turn out alright.
  • I can't wait to get my Conscious Box shipping link. I'm surprised that I haven't received it yet, but I already sent out an email.
Well, that's it for me tonight. How was your day today? What are your Thursday Thoughts?



Until next time...

Emi






No comments

Post a Comment