Monday, June 30, 2014

Monday Thoughts

Hello there! My mind has been all over the place today. The main thing that's been on my mind is job hunting and careers.




I've been thinking about what I want to do with my degree and what type of career I really want. As you can tell from previous posts, this has been on my mind for some time now. I know I would love to have my own business and I am working on my business plan, but I want to do something else while I'm working all of business plans out. So I guess you could say that the career I really want is to run my own business. Yea...I am being very complicated. You would think (or at least this is how I feel) that I would have been figured out for sure what it is that I truly want to do, but I find myself wanting to do way too many things.


Here's to hoping that I can finally figure out what I want to do and quit being so indecisive.

Until next time...

Emi


No comments

Post a Comment