Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Currently List #8

Hello there! It's Tuesday and you know what that means...it's Currently List time! This is my 8th card that I am posting.



Watching: Awkward. I love this show so much. It's really entertaining.

Reading: I'm reading my Food Network Magazine that I haven't had a chance to read. I love the recipes that I found and plan on trying some this week.

Listening: I have La La La by Naughty Boy feat. Sam Smith on repeat. Love, love, love this song.

Making: I'm trying to work on my meal planning and lists. I've been trying to work on following through with my lists. I'll make a list and then end up craving something else that is not on the list.

Feeling: I'm feeling content. Today has been a good day.

Planning: I'm planning on making some more mini albums (maybe one for 30 Days of Lists). I'm also planning on trying some of the tutorials that I found on Heather Greenwood's blog.

Loving: I'm loving all of the tutorials that I found and can't wait to try them. I bought most of the supplies that I need and even though I haven't tried the products yet...I have a feeling that I'm going to love them.

What's on your currently list? Feel free to share.

Until next time...

Emi

1 comment

  1. OMG, Food Net Magazine. I could look at pictures of food ALL DAY LONG. :0

    Excited to hear about your possible #30lists album. I love that challenge! Can't wait to see what you make. :)

    xo Nina

    ReplyDelete