Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Currently List #10

Hello there! It's Tuesday and you know what that means...it's Currently List time. I love filling out these cards and use them in my Project Life album. However, they can be used in other projects like mini albums, traditional scrapbooking, etc. I still fill out a card weekly, but I've seen other people fill them out daily and monthly.

Here's my Currently list for today...


Watching: I still love this novela. The finale is almost here and I will be sad when it ends. 

Reading: Someone on a Project Life Facebook page mentioned the Photo Pocket Scrapbooking magazine and recommended it. I actually found it at Michael's and bought. This is an awesome magazine and although it is a special issue, I would love if PaperCrafts & Scrapbooking made it a regular issue. Or if they made more issues that focuses on Project Life/photo pocket memory keeping.

Listening: Shower by Becky G. This song makes me want to dance every time I hear it. My boys laugh at me when they see me dancing to this.

Making: I'm going to be really busy until Wednesday so I want to do a lot of fun stuff (as well as make sure to relax) for the rest of the week. So I'm trying to make plans for the rest of the week.

Feeling: I have been feeling really exhausted and sleepy lately. Some people have recommended taking Spark and Shakeology. I'm considering trying it too. So if any of you have tried it please let me know what you thought about it.

Planning: I have been wanting to participate in the Awesome Ladies Project. Now I know for sure I will have time to participate this Friday. I know (from my understanding) that you pledge two hours a month to creating something. 

Loving: Since I have been so exhausted and sleepy lately, I have been loving naps even more than usual.

What's on your currently list? Feel free to share!

Until next time...

Emi

No comments

Post a Comment