Tuesday, October 31, 2023

October 2023 // A List


Oh, October.

One of my favorite months of the year. 

It's spooky season.

Cozy season.

As always, October started off strong.

I was optimistic, but my goodness, there were some trying days.

Despite that, I'm proud of standing up for myself and finally putting my foot down.

This month was the month for self-care and comfort.

I found comfort in so many ways.

Like seasonal hot chocolate, walks at the Silver Comet Trail, a few good romance novels, and long hot baths.

Tears were definitely shed, but it felt so good to release them.

Sometimes, you really need a good cry.

This month was the month for community.

I felt loved and appreciated by so many.

I felt heard.

October was a month of intentionally listening and taking action.

It was a month of really taking the time to observe and reflect.

This month, I felt so much closer to making a big decision.

A few things remain to be seen.

But some big changes will be coming soon.

This was a month of hope.

And I'm going to continue to do so.

So long, October.

You were both a dream and a nightmare at times.

Hello, November.

I'll admit I was hoping to avoid you, but I'm hoping for better days ahead.

So please go easy on me.

No comments

Post a Comment