Sunday, October 8, 2023

10 Things That Made Me Happy This Week

Happy Sunday! Today, I'm linking up with Charlotte, Lindsay, and Beth for their weekly grateful and happy list link-up. Today, I'll share things that made me happy over the past two weeks since I didn't share a post last week.


1. Fun day at the fair


2. Holy Smokes by Bohnes 


3. New round of 5 Things e-course by Liz Lamoreaux


4. Ghost Painting Trend


5. Art inspiration on Instagram (Currently loving @katielicht, @cayleegrey, @shialynnvictor, and @ramtalk


6. These words by @meganminutillo


7. Conversations with Mami


8. Sweater weather!!! The mornings have been so much chillier, and I love it!


9. The Smyrna Handmade Market


10. Target Circle Week


What made you happy this week?


Thanks for visiting!

Until next time...

No comments

Post a Comment