Wednesday, October 4, 2023

Target Finds

Happy Wednesday! It's been a couple of months since I've shared a Target Finds post, so I thought it'd be fun to share one this month, especially since Target usually has so many good things during autumn. And this will be a Halloween/Fall heavy post because my favorite holiday is almost here, and I'm excited.

Pumpkin Harvest Grillable Dessert

When I saw this dessert, I knew I had to buy it, especially since we bought the s'mores grillable dessert a few months back. It's so cute, and I can't wait to try it. This would be perfect for a movie night or dessert after dinner. Their grillable desserts are seasonal, but I love that they have made these for different seasons and holidays. Also, this week, Target is having a 20% off sale on their Favorite Day and Good & Gather seasonal snacks, and this grillable dessert is included. So, if you've been eyeing this, I recommend you get it now.


Halloween Milk Chocolate Hot Drink Bomb

I'm a sucker for hot chocolate bombs, especially seasonal ones, so I bought several. I loved the milk hot chocolate bomb and plan to try the other flavors I purchased.


Halloween Vanilla Cake Pops

My kids love these cake pops. I think Target's cake pops are seasonal items, so I always get excited when I see them, especially when it's clear that they are decorated for a holiday. The cake pops are a little pricey but are a nice treat.


Kraft Deluxe White Cheddar Cups

This is a little random and not Halloween/fall-themed, but I had to include it. I have been on a mac and cheese cup kick. The white cheddar cups are my latest obsession and one of my favorite comfort foods. I absolutely love how convenient these are. They are easy to make and are filling. I usually have one for lunch, but sometimes I make one for a snack. 


What are some of your favorite Target Finds?


Thanks for visiting!


Until next time...

No comments

Post a Comment