Sunday, February 19, 2023

10 Things That Made Me Happy This Week

Happy Friday! Today I'm linking up with Charlotte, Lindsay, and Beth for their weekly grateful and happy list linkup. 

1. Finally, getting a red velvet loaf from Starbucks. *Shout out to my barista, who gave me her red velvet loaf after she found out that I haven't been able to buy one because every location near me keeps running out by the time I get off work.


2. Easter displays at Target. I bought some seasonal treats...and yes, that includes their marshmallow toppers. They have the cutest bunny-shaped toppers. I'm still on the hunt for their Easter hot cocoa bombs.


3. Conversations with Mami. She always makes me laugh. I'm really grateful that I still have my mami. 


4. Souvenir by Selena Gomez. This song has been on repeat. Also, how in the world am I just hearing this song? 


5. Apple Music. I've found so many great songs (see above), albums, and new-to-me artists. This has been such a useful subscription and one that I don't mind paying. 


6. Winter Break finally started. I'm looking forward to some much-needed rest and time to work on my creative projects. 


7. Our new furniture arrived! It was definitely time to replace our old sectional and swivel chair. I love the color of our new furniture; everything is so comfy.


8. Hints of spring. The weather has been a little warmer. There are lots of spring/summer displays in stores.


9. Receiving a new arc of a book that I was hoping to get. I just got Family Lore by Elizabeth Acevedo, and I'm so excited to read it!


10. Day date to Cousins Maine Lobster at the Marietta Square Market with my love. We loved the lobster grilled cheese and the lobster quesadilla. We also tried the lobster tots-it was ok, but not one of our favorites.


What made you happy this week?


Thanks for visiting!


Until next time...

No comments

Post a Comment