Monday, February 6, 2023

February Goals

Happy Monday! I'm a few days late sharing this post, but January was a very busy month, and I'm still working on getting used to my new routine. January felt like the longest month because it was a hectic month full of celebrations and new beginnings. 

I celebrated my 32nd birthday and started my new position at my job on the same day. I treated myself to a few things for my birthday (hooray for birthday coupons and deals), got some new paper craft supplies, worked on my writing even though I didn't post much on the blog, and ordered some lunch/dinner from new-to-me restaurants.

Overall, January was a great month. A couple of days stressed me out, but it wasn't anything major or out of the ordinary. I'm so happy that the majority of the month was amazing. 

I'm excited about February, and I'm excited to work on my goals for the month. Before I get to my new goals for the month, let's recap how I did with my goals in January.

Recap of January Goals

  • Read 3 books that I didn't finish in 2022: I managed to accomplish this goal. I read Accidentally Yours by Mallory Funk, Second Chance Mistletoe Kisses by Anne-Marie Meyer, and Erupt by Elizabeth Knox. 
  • Read and review 3 books I received from Netgalley: Yikes! Surprisingly, I didn't accomplish this goal. I only read and reviewed 1 book that I received from Netgalley. I'm still working my way through a few more. 
  • Publish 2 personal pieces on the blog: I did post two personal pieces on the blog. The two pieces I'm considering to be personal are the ones I wrote for the Exhale blog hop and my monthly coffee date chat series. 
  • Participate in Exhale's January blog hop: I did participate in Exhale's January blog hop, and you can check out my post here. This was one of my big goals for the month, and I'm glad I could participate. I'm working more on my writing, and participating in Exhale's monthly blog hop is a way to accomplish my goal of writing more.
  • Try 1 new recipe: I didn't try a new recipe, but I do have a few new ones that my coworker recommended. I'm really excited to give a few of them a try. 

February Goals
  • Read and review 3 books I received from Netgalley
  • Read 2 books I borrowed from the library
  • Publish 1 personal piece on the blog
  • Participate in Exhale's February blog hop
  • Try 1 new recipe
  • Complete my 2021 Project Life album
  • Work on January 2023 layouts for my 2023 album
  • Work on my One Little Word lessons

What are your goals for February? How did you do in January?

Thanks for visiting!

Until next time...


No comments

Post a Comment