Saturday, December 31, 2022

December 2022 // A List



After the disaster that November was, December was a much-welcomed month.

December was the month of mixed feelings but mostly joy and hope.

December was a month full of magic.

December showed signs of major changes that will arrive shortly.

December was a busy month.

I found myself embracing winter and enjoying the transition from fall to winter.

I didn't feel as creative as I usually do during the fall, but that was to be expected.

Some things never change.

Instead, I found myself resting and thinking about many things.

December was a month of trying new things and making new traditions.

Some of these changes were strange.

But most of them were welcomed with open arms.

December...the month of reflection.

I found myself thinking back on the past year.

For the most part, 2022 was a great year.

It was only the last part of the year, November to be exact, that was incredibly difficult.

I know that when I look back on November 2022, it won't be pleasant, but I'm grateful for how much I grew during that month.

When I look back on December 2022, I'll remember how strong I was. I'll remember that it could have been worse, but I'm grateful it wasn't.

December is a strange month.

It's the last month of the year.

The time when the year is coming to an end.

December, you were a better month than November, and for that, I am grateful.

So with that said, thank you, December, and goodbye. 

What a wild wide 2022 turned out to be.

Hello January. I hope it's a good month and an amazing start to the new year.

No comments

Post a Comment