Friday, December 30, 2022

10 Things That Made Me Happy This Week

Happy Friday! Today I'm linking up with Charlotte, Lindsay, and Beth for their weekly grateful and happy list linkup. It's been a couple of weeks since I shared my last happy list, so I'll be combining things from the past few weeks.

1. Celebrating Gabriel's birthday


2. Watching Wednesday with John (This is a great series.)


3. Carvel Strawberry Crunchie Ice Cream Cake


4. Cozy Christmas pajamas and warm, fuzzy socks


5. Sleeping in


6. New Valentine's treats at Target


7. After Ever Happy (Surprisingly, I have enjoyed the After film series.) 


8. The Invitation (I absolutely love horror movies and loved that the film was inspired by Dracula.)


9. Reading so many great books (I highly recommend You Had Your Chance, Lee Burrows by Piper Rayne. I'll share a review on the blog soon.)


10. Conversations with Mami and Jaileny


What made you happy this week?


Thanks for visiting!


Until next time...

No comments

Post a Comment