Wednesday, February 23, 2022

Three Things - February 2022

Wow! It's been a while since I filled out a questionnaire. The last one was in August 2020. I saw that Steph from Life According to Steph made a new questionnaire and thought it'd be fun to share my responses. 


Three things that make me feel free

1. Going to the Silver Comet Trail

2. Looking at the moon

3. Going for a long drive


Three things I am inclined to forget when leaving the house

1. Wallet

2. Sunglasses

3. My list (specifically my grocery list)


Three things I keep saying I should do and continue to not do

1. Try a new recipe

2. Work on my unfinished projects

3. Organize my nightstand


Three reading related things I don't do that you might

1. Listen to audiobooks

2. DNF books (It's extremely rare if I stop reading a book even if I don't like it. Once I start a book, I have to finish it.)

3. Dog-ear my books 

*FYI: A dog-ear is when you fold down the corner of a page in a book. I will always use a bookmark. Also, I'd love to know who in the world even came up with the term "dog-ear."*


Three places I am dying to go

1. Italy

2. Alaska 

3. Scotland


Three things I do every day by noon

1. Respond to emails

2. Read a chapter in a book

3. Go through my to-do list for the day


Three fashion trends I can confidently say I will never do again

1. Denim on denim

2. Pants with messages on the butt

3. Butterfly hairclips


Three things I'm over

1. The pandemic 

2. Winter (I'm so ready for warmer weather)

3. Inconsiderate and irresponsible people


Three things I'm looking forward to

1. Spring

2. Going to the Farmer's Market

3. Going on a vacation (or staycation)


Now it's your turn. Feel free to share your response or a link to your blog in the comments.


Thanks for visiting!

Until next time...


Photo by Visual Stories || Micheile on Unsplash

No comments

Post a Comment