Wednesday, February 2, 2022

February Goals

Happy Wednesday! Wow! It's a new month! January felt like the longest but shortest month ever. Last month was amazing. I celebrated my birthday all month long, read many great books, worked on my sketchbook, and felt fantastic. I definitely reflected on the last year and thought about my goals, hopes, and wishes for this new year. 

I think I did pretty well with my goals for January. This month, I have some new goals and some old ones that I hope to accomplish this month. So let's check out how I did with last month's goals and check out my new goals for February. 

Recap of January Goals

  • Read 5 books: I read 29 books in January. A few of them were books that I didn't finish last year, and some were short stories. One of my favorite reads was Lies by A.L. Woods. I'll be posting a review of that, and a few of my other favorite reads soon.
  • Read 3 books that I need to review soon: I am so happy to accomplish this goal because I almost didn't. I'm still in this weird phase of starting new books before finishing the ones I'm currently reading. 
  • Finish reading at least 3 books I didn't finish in 2021: I read at least 5 books that I didn't finish last year, and I still have a few more to finish. It's been really satisfying to see the number of books that I need to finish reading go down.
  • Finish December Daily 2020 traveler's notebook: Yikes! I didn't work on my traveler's notebook at all this month. Once again, I forgot about it and was so interested in working on my other projects.
  • Catch up on my Project Life album: I did catch up on my album, but I do have to add some photos and ephemera in a couple of layouts. I'm still waiting on a few photos to arrive from Persnickety Prints. 
  • Try 1 new recipe: I didn't try a new recipe, but I do have all the ingredients for a cajun shrimp pasta recipe that I want to try. This will be a new recipe that I'm going to try. I really hope it turns out well.
  • Drink more water: I did drink more water, but not as much as I should have. 
  • Work on my new sketchbook: I was so happy to start and work on my new sketchbook. My sketchbook is a different size and brand than I normally use, so it's a bit of an adjustment, but it's not so bad. 

February Goals
  • Read 4 books
  • Read 2 books that I need to review soon
  • Read Untamed by Glennon Doyle for the ALP Book Club
  • Post 2 personal pieces on the blog
  • Try 1 new recipe
  • Finish last year's Project Life album
  • Work on Project Life layouts in my 2022 album
  • Finish my January 2022 traveler's notebook


What are your goals for February? How did you do in January?

Thanks for visiting!

Until next time...


Photo by STIL on Unsplash

1 comment

  1. 29 books?! That's amazing! I love that so many of your goals center around reading; it's something I want to do more of this year. Brings me so much joy!

    ReplyDelete