Monday, February 28, 2022

February 2022 // A List

February was the shortest month but felt like the longest month.

February was a month full of love and joy.

February found me visiting my family a few times.

Conversations with Mami made me laugh and feel incredibly grateful.

February was a month of trying new things.

February was a good month for accomplishing my goals.

The last half of February was a bit rough.

February found me going through waves of grief and mourning.

This month, I've noticed the signs of grieving much earlier than usual.

I think the universe is trying to tell me something, but I don't know what.

February found us mourning the loss of a family friend. It just seems so unfair and unreal.

February taught me so many things.

I'm glad to see February go, but I am so grateful that I lived to see this month.

Goodbye February. 

Hello March. I always have such mixed feelings about you.

Instead of dreading you, I'm going to welcome you with open arms.


Photo by Visual Stories || Micheile on Unsplash

1 comment

  1. “I think the universe is trying to tell me something, but I don't know what.”

    Oh, I understand this feeling. I often feel so unsettled by this but I also try and remind myself that the universe has my back. It has yours, too ❤️ I’m so sorry to hear about your grief but am glad you are going through the motions and not trying to stifle any feelings. Here’s to a better March. Feb was hard!

    ReplyDelete