Monday, January 31, 2022

January 2022 // A List


January was a month full of celebrating.

January was a month for embracing the stillness.

January was a mixture of hoping and dreaming and being optimistic.

January was full of surprises.

January was a month of reflecting on turning 31 and how I want this year to go.

January was also a month of reflecting on the past year. Chapter 30 was truly a wild ride.

January was a month full of planning.

I finally used a planner after not using one for most of last year.

January was a month full of making new goals and looking at what I want to accomplish this year.

January was a good month for reading.

I gave myself a lot of grace this month.

January was a month full of creating and writing.

January felt like the longest month, but also the shortest.

Goodbye January. We are off to a good start.

Hello February. I welcome you with open arms.

No comments

Post a Comment