Monday, January 17, 2022

Target Finds

Happy Monday! It's time for another Target Finds! I still can't believe it's 2022, and we're already halfway through the month! The past few weeks have been a bit slow, and that's just fine by me. The busyness of the holidays really makes me appreciate the calmness of this time of year. I also love that I haven't had to buy much except the essentials, but I guess we could also blame the shortages that so many stores are going through. Even though there is a shortage of a lot of things right now, I was able to find a few new things at Target and some of my old favorites.

Let's check out some of my favorite Target finds.




I'm still on a hot chocolate kick, especially when trying new seasonal hot cocoa or hot cocoa bombs. I was so excited to find these hot cocoa bombs. I'm sure that Target had these last year, but I never got a chance to buy one. They sold out very quickly. As soon as I saw that these were in stock, I immediately made a curbside order. 


We needed to replace our pillows and decided to get these. We love extra firm pillows, and these are amazing. The quality is fantastic, and it's reasonably priced.


I bought this to celebrate an upcoming book release. One of the characters loves almond ice cream, and this was the closest thing that I could find. I'm going to take it as a good sign that there were only two left and that everyone must love this flavor. I love Häagen Dazs' ice cream but haven't tried this particular flavor, so I'm excited to find out if it's good. 

I love trying M&Ms seasonal candies. These were pretty good. I wouldn't say that they are my favorite, but it was a nice treat. I would definitely repurchase them, especially during this time of year. 


Overall, I found some great things at Target. I usually save on my Target Finds by using the app, buying items on sale, and price-matching.


What are some of your favorite Target finds?


Thanks for visiting!


Until next time...

1 comment

  1. You found some amazing stuff at Target! Also I need to try that Häagen Dazs' flavor. Almond anything is so good! Hope all is well with you and that you are enjoying the season ❤️

    ReplyDelete