Wednesday, January 25, 2017

How I'm Staying Organized in 2017

Hello! Today I'm going to share how I plan to stay organized in 2017. I went to my local Michaels during the holiday season and was able to get a new Recollections planner that was on sale. This planner is similar to the Erin Condren Life Planner. I used to use the Erin Condren planner for years and really loved it. Last year, I decided to use the Happy Planner and now I decided to use the Recollections planner.


This year, I am going to use just a few supplies with my planner. I am currently using two of the Me & My Big Ideas Happy Planner value packs of stickers (Mom Life and Seasonal). I absolutely love the value packs of stickers. They are functional and are a great way to also decorate your planner. I may have to also purchase the Fitness value pack of stickers.

I am also going to use my Staedtler Triplus Fineliner pens as well as my black Sharpie pen. I love my Staedtler pens and love that there various colors. The pens come in a case and there is even a built in stand which I love. The built in stand makes it easy to slide the pens in and out of the case.

So there you have it...this is how I plan to stay organized this year. I'm ready to take on this year and I am glad that I have a few things to help me along the way.

How do you plan to stay organized in 2017?

Thanks for visiting!

Until next time...

No comments

Post a Comment