Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Currently List

Hello! It's Tuesday and it's time for another Currently List!



Watching: I love watching art supply haul videos. I love learning how people use their supplies and I often find out about new products in the videos.

Reading: I'm planning on making just a couple of art purchases in the next few weeks so I have been reading some reviews on specific products. A few of of the things that I plan to purchase are some products from Jane Davenport's Mixed Media Collection. I already purchased this journal. I really want to try the Mermaid Markers and the watercolor sets.

Listening: I think The Weeknd did a pretty decent job on his cover of Michael Jackson's "Dirty Diana".

Making: You can never go wrong with tacos. *Random fun fact: I used to hate sour cream and would refuse to eat anything including tacos that had sour cream. However, being pregnant changed that. When I was pregnant with my oldest son, I used to crave sour cream and ever since then I have to have sour cream on my tacos.

Feeling: I'm so exhausted and really need a nap. Gabriel woke up really early...like around 4:30 in the morning and had a hard time going back to sleep.

Planning: I'm using my new Recollections planner to plan the rest of my week. I feel so organized.

Loving: It has been so cold and I am so glad that I do not have to go anywhere today.

What are you currently up to?

Thanks for visiting!

Until next time...

No comments

Post a Comment