Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Currently List

Happy Tuesday! It's time for another Currently List.


Watching: I've been watching some Instagram Stories...I think that's what they are called. I've been watching a lot of art videos (especially watercolor tutorials) on Instagram and Youtube.

Reading: As usual, I'm catching up on some blog posts. I also need to finish reading my book. I want to try and read at least one book every month.

Listening: I love this song. I can listen to it all day long.

Making: I'm working on meal plans for February and have been making lots of grocery and recipe lists.

Feeling: All. The. Feels. So much has been going on and I can't wait to share.

Planning: I still have a ton of my Freckled Fawn kits so I plan to make some more cards using the kits. Once I finish making the cards, I am going to list a few in my shop and also share them on the blog.

Loving: So far this day has been great and I am sure it's going to stay great.

What are you currently up to?

Thanks for visiting!

Until next time...

No comments

Post a Comment