Thursday, January 12, 2017

Favorite Disney Movies

A couple of weeks ago, my family and I went to the movie theaters and watched Moana. We absolutely loved the movie! My boys have been singing the songs from the movie ever since we watched the movie. We may even have to purchase the soundtrack since they love the songs so much!  We loved the characters, the story, and of course the songs. The boys really love Heihei!

When we got home, my husband and I started talking about Disney movies and which ones are our favorite. So today, I decided to share my list of favorite Disney movies (in no particular order).



  • Moana
  • Up
  • Pocahontas
  • The Little Mermaid
  • Beauty and the Beast
  • Bambi
  • Finding Dory
  • Brave
  • Wreck-It Ralph
  • Toy Story
What is your favorite Disney movie?

Thanks for visiting!

Until next time...

No comments

Post a Comment