Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Currently List

Hello! It's Tuesday and it's time for another Currently List!


Watching: Beauty and the Beast is one of my favorite Disney movies! I love the story, the characters, and the music.

Reading: I haven't read a lot of blogs due to the holidays so I am trying to catch up on a few of my favorite blogs.

Listening: This song has been stuck in my head for the past week.

Making: It's a new year and one of my goals is to plan ahead...especially when it comes to my blog. Usually, I am really organized, but the holidays definitely had me all over the place.

Feeling: The boys and I slept in today which was nice. I'm feeling energized and ready to take on the day.

Planning: My birthday is coming up and I am trying to decide what I want to do.

Loving: You can never go wrong with Disney songs. The boys have been loving the songs from Moana.

What are you currently up to?

Thanks for visiting!

Until next time...

No comments

Post a Comment