Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Currently List

Hello! It's Tuesday and it's time for another Currently List.


Watching: I don't normally watch The View, but I was able to watch some parts of it.

Reading: I bought this book a few weeks ago and I just started reading it. I am loving it and I definitely recommend the book.

Listening: Lots of music. I really need to add some Christmas music to my playlist.

Making: I don't normally eat breakfast (I know...I know...I really should), but I took the time to actually make some toast and eggs.

Feeling: I'm feeling awake and energized after not feeling well for over a week. I had been in pain for over a week, barely slept, and just felt sick so I'm so grateful to be feeling much better.

Loving: It's really gloomy outside and has been raining, but I love it. We definitely needed the rain since we were in a drought.

Planning: We only watched two episodes of the current season. After Glen died, we just kind of stopped watching.

What are you currently up to?

Thanks for visiting!

Until next time...

No comments

Post a Comment