Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Currently List

Hello! It's Tuesday and it's time for another Currently List.


Watching: John and I caught up on a few episodes of American Dad.

Reading: As usual, I read a bunch of articles.

Listening: This song has been stuck in my head all day.

Making: I've been using my Currently List stamp and making a bunch of Currently journaling cards. I've also been drafting some blog posts.

Feeling: I'm certain that this will go away. I'm just trying to relax and keep calm. I just think that I've been a bit overwhelmed and have been way too busy.

Loving: One of my favorite Christmas songs is Michael Buble's and the Puppini Sisters' cover of Jingle Bells.

Planning: I've still got a few last minute holiday stuff to get done.

What are you currently up to?

Thanks for visiting!

Until next time...

No comments

Post a Comment