Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Fall Wreath Layout Using Freckled Fawn Kits

Happy Wednesday! Today, I am so excited to share just one of the many layouts that I recently made.



For this layout, I decided to document my youngest son playing outside and trying to climb a tree. Once I chose my photo and adhered it to the cardstock, I decided to try and make a wreath using some embellishments from two Freckled Fawn kits. I tried to match the colors of the embellishments to the colors in the photo. Once I figured out how I wanted to lay the embellishments out, I used my Tombow Mono Aqua Liquid Glue to adhere the leaf shaped wood veneers. Then I adhered the gold leaf sequins and the star sequins. I added some enamel dots and then finally added the gold rhinestones.


The journaling says "I love when the boys get excited to play with the leaves and the tree outside our house. Gabriel was so excited and tried to climb the tree. He looks so adorable. Watching the boys play, reminded me of my childhood. Oh the joys of childhood. So wild and free...full of adventures and pure joy!"


This layout was fairly easy to make and I definitely plan on making wreaths using embellishments again. 

Supplies Used:

  • Recollections white, yellow, and glitter enamel dots

Have you made any layouts or any projects recently? Have you ever used embellishments to make a wreath? 

Thanks for visiting!

Until next time...



No comments

Post a Comment