Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Currently List

Hello! It's Tuesday and it's time for another Currently List!


Watching: This novela started a couple of weeks ago, but I had my DVR set to record the show. Today I'm finally going to watch a few episodes. I'm currently watching the first episode and I can tell that this is going to be a really good novela.

Reading: As usual, I have been reading a few news articles. There was one article that I read that I just can't get out of my head...I was in tears as I read the story. The article is about how Santa granted a final wish for a dying child. If you would like to check out the article, you can check it out over here.

Listening: This song has been stuck in my head for days now.

Making: I'm making a couple of blog posts. I haven't been trying to blog as much this month since it is a very busy month, but I still plan to post my Currently Lists.

Feeling: After getting a lot of stuff done and taking a nap, I am feeling so energized and well rested.

Loving: So far today has been great. I woke up really early and was able to get a lot of stuff done before I had to go wake the kids up. Once they went to school, I decided to take a little nap since I got a lot of stuff on my to do list done.

Planning: I have some exciting plans for next year. I've already been thinking about what goals I want to set for the new year. One of those goals is to blog more so I definitely need to come up with a plan for my blog.

What are you currently up to?

Thanks for visiting!

Until next time...


No comments

Post a Comment