Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Currently List

Hello! It's Tuesday and it's time for another currently list.



Watching: A Game of Thrones marathon...why not? John and I watched a couple of episodes from season 1. I'm still upset that Ned Stark was killed.

Reading: As usual, I read some articles.

Listening: You can never go wrong with Bachata.

Making: I have been making a few currently list cards. I still have a lot more to make for various projects.

Feeling: On Christmas, I spent most of the day resting and taking naps. I'm feeling so much better and I really think that the extra sleep really helped.

Loving: I really love my blankets. They are so warm and comfy.

Planning: I have so many goals for 2017. I don't think that I'm going to make resolutions because I think that resolutions are easier to break. Instead I will be setting goals and will track my progress as I attempt to achieve those goals.

What are you currently up to?

Thanks for visiting!

Until next time...


No comments

Post a Comment