Thursday, April 7, 2016

Love Birds Tags

Hey! Hey! Happy Thursday! Today, I'm going to share some tags that I made using a new (to me at least) stamp set that I purchased at Tuesday Morning.


I decided that I wanted to experiment a bit with some of the pink inks that I have as well as use my Ranger ink in Black Jet. So I chose to test them out on some tags rather than risk wasting any larger sized paper. I'm definitely still learning about which inks work with different types of paper. I'm still loving my Ranger ink as well as my StazOn ink (not used or pictured in this photo and experiment). 

To make these tags, I just put some washi tape down and then cut the excess off. Then I stamped the little birds. To complete the look, I just added a heart at the top, but I used different colors and inks for the heart. I really like how the black ink looks and I also like the middle card that is on the bottom. 

Supplies:

  • Manila Tags
  • Hampton Art Stamp Set
  • Ranger Ink-Jet Black
  • Heidi Swapp Dye Ink- Pink
  • Freckled Fawn washi tape
  • Hero Arts Ink
These tags were very easy to make and I plan on experimenting more with my other inks soon. 

What have you been up to?

Thanks for visiting!

Until next time...

No comments

Post a Comment