Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Country Crock Voxbox

I received another voxbox from Influenster a couple of weeks ago. I got the Country Crock voxbox. I have to admit I was a bit thrown off when I found out that the item would be butter, but was interested once I found out that they now use a different recipe. Some people actually received a tub of Country Crock, but I received a coupon to try Country Crock for free.


I chose to get the original style. I love that there are no artificial preservatives and they use simple ingredients in their recipe. I will admit that I do not have a preference when it comes to choosing butter. Usually, I would just choose whichever spread is on sale, but I have also noticed that I would usually purchase I Can't Believe It's Not Butter.



I decided to make some cookies using this recipe. I really like how the recipe turned out. The cookies were delicious! Overall, I really liked using this butter and will continue to use it. It was very easy to spread, is delicious, and healthy. I might even try the other styles that are available.

Have you tried Country Crock before?

DISCLOSURE: I received the products described in this post complimentary for testing purposes from Influenster. All opinions are my own and no compensation was received.

Thanks for visiting!

Until next time...

No comments

Post a Comment