Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Currently List

It's Tuesday and it's time for another currently list!



Watching: This show is getting really good. I'm loving the storyline, but am upset that a couple of characters were killed off.

Reading: I finally caught up on a ton of blog posts. I also realized that I need to reorganize a lot of posts that I have saved.

Listening: This song has been on repeat the entire weekend. It is amazing!

Making: I have been making some art journal pages, working on the Awesome Ladies Project challenges, and an artwork for a project that I just started. I've also been working on Fox & Hazel's 30 Day watercolour challenge.

Feeling: I have been really stressed out the past few weeks and am starting to feel much better. I'm still feeling a bit tired, but I've been getting some more rest which has been great.

Planning: I have lots of projects to work on, but I really need to work on my Project Life album.

Loving: Oh my goodness! I think I mentioned before that I bought some of Dina Wakley's Heavey Body Acrylic Paints at Hobby Lobby a week ago and I finally tried them. I am loving these paints! I think I might have to get the rest of the colors.

What are you currently up to?

Thanks for visiting!

Until next time...

No comments

Post a Comment