Monday, April 18, 2016

#100DaysofArt

Happy Monday! I am so excited to participate in Elle Luna's 100 Day Project on Instagram. You can check out her Instagram page here. The challenge starts tomorrow Tuesday, April 19 and ends on Wednesday July 27. For 100 days, you get to choose what you want to do. In the past, some people have chosen to write everyday and some even made paintings. You can take photographs, doodle, or learn something new. The possibilities are endless!



I am choosing to create art for 100 days. I have noticed that many people who participate and choose to create art will select a specific art form for 100 days. For instance, one person may choose to focus on watercolors while another may focus on acrylics. I kept wondering if I should focus on just one form of art, but decided that it would be better for me to just create any type of art for 100 days. I think this will work for me because I want to be able to make something...anything every single day. I know that there will be days when I want to break out my watercolors and some days I may want to bring out my acrylics or even my Faber-Castell gelatos. I may make a card one day or a doodle another day. I may make an art journal page or a layout. Either way, I will be creating art every single day for 100 days and I hope to create a piece of artwork every day even after the challenge/project ends.

I plan to post my takes on my Instagram page which you can check out here. I am also thinking about sharing some of my artwork on the blog as well.

Do you plan to participate in the 100 Day Project? What do you plan to do for 100 days?

Thanks for visiting!

Until next time...

No comments

Post a Comment