Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Currently List #71

Hello! It's Tuesday and it's time for another Currently list!



Watching: I've been catching up on TV shows, but have been watching the news for most of the afternoon/evening.

Reading: I've been catching up on some blog posts. I've also starting looking through the Total Money Makeover by Dave Ramsey. I plan to start really reading it tomorrow.

Listening: I already liked the original and think that this remix is actually decent. I really like the beat of this song.

Making: I've been making some Project Life layouts as well as 8.5x11 layouts.

Feeling: I've been really busy and it's only Tuesday. I can't wait for Friday.

Planning: I want and need to make a bunch cards, notecards/notes, my 30 Days of Lists journal, and some budget pages.

Loving: It was a bit chilly this morning, but it felt so good. Fall...is...coming! And I just can't wait!

What's on your Currently List? Feel free to share!

Until next time...


No comments

Post a Comment