Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Currently List #68

Hello! It's Tuesday and it's time for another Currently List!



Watching: This cartoon is hilarious. My husband and the boys got me hooked on this show.

Reading: After cleaning the house and getting everything done on my to do list, I decided to catch up on some IG posts and blog posts. I'm going to read a new book that I bought about a couple of weeks ago.

Listening: This song makes me want to dance whenever I hear it. The end of the song is hilarious.

Making: I have been trying to catch up on lots of projects. I have layouts and cards that I need to start making and Project Life layouts that I am currently working on.

Feeling: When the boys went to school, my husband and I cleaned the entire house. Now we are just relaxing until the boys come home. I love when we get things done early.

Planning: I haven't been to the library in years, but that is only because I buy my books. So I actually had to get a brand new library card and I plan on just borrowing books. I think I might look into audio books, but I'm still on the fence with that. I'm just so used to actually reading books. I do have a Nook tablet and sometimes I feel weird reading a book on that. I still love it, but I definitely prefer a physical book.

Loving: I seriously love getting stuff done early. I was able to relax and have some "me" time. So now I feel energized and ready for the rest of the day.

What's on your Currently List? Feel free to share!

Until next time...

No comments

Post a Comment