Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Currently List #69

Hello! It's Tuesday and it's time for another Currently List!



Watching: This show is getting a little crazy and I'm loving it! I'm also catching up on my novela. I also plan to catch up on last night's episode of Teen Wolf with my husband.

Reading: I have so many blog posts that I have to catch up on. When I checked Bloglovin, I saw that I had over 70 blog posts to read!

Listening: This song is awesome! It's the perfect summer song. I listen to this song at least once a day.

Making: I've been making layouts (Project Life and traditional) as well as tags and cards.

Feeling: I'm so tired, but I'm content.

Planning: Last week and this week has been very busy. I really need to plan the rest of my week as well as next week.

Loving: I have been eating so much ice cream lately. I'm loving Snickers ice cream bars...they're so good!

What's on your Currently List? Feel free to share!

Until next time...

No comments

Post a Comment