Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Currently List #70

Hello! It's Tuesday and it's time for another Currently List!



Watching: This show is getting really good. Last night's episode was awesome and I can't wait to see the next one.

Reading: I've been catching up on some blog posts and reading my newsfeed. I also plan to read some books later today with the boys.

Listening: I love this song so much. Charlotte OC is an amazing singer. I heard this song on Teen Wolf which is another reason why I love the show so much. Teen Wolf always have some awesome songs in the show.

Making: I'm making some layouts and art journal pages. I am also working on my Project Life album.

Feeling: I'm exhausted and extremely sleepy. My boys are not feeling well and Gabriel woke me up at 4:30 in the morning. It's been a very long day.

Planning: I have some cards that I need to make. I also plan to apply to a design team, but I am so nervous. I'm going through some projects that I made as well as making a few new things so that I can show the company my work.

Loving: Oh I love my bed so so sooooo much! It feels fantastic to lay down especially since I am really tired. Nap time is calling my name right now.

What's on your Currently List? Feel free to share!

Until next time...

No comments

Post a Comment